Thanks for stopping by!

So I'm a young mom, very interested in putting forth my greastest effort to better myself, my family and my planet. This quest (and chronic diaper rash) lead me to begin cloth diapering my one-year-old daughter.

I've finally gotten around to starting a blog and most entries will probably be reviews on different varieties of diapers and natural/organic baby products and the ocassional mom-thing.




Friday, September 10, 2010

OxiClean

I'd like to take a moment to express my appreciation and downright adoration of OxiClean...it's seriously a miracle. I just soaked clean, but pretty stained cloth diaper wipes in a scoop and a gallon of hot water and an hour later they look brand new. I'm such a fan. In fact...I'm heading to facebook right now to 'become a fan' of OxiClean.


RIP Billy Mays

No comments:

Post a Comment