Thanks for stopping by!

So I'm a young mom, very interested in putting forth my greastest effort to better myself, my family and my planet. This quest (and chronic diaper rash) lead me to begin cloth diapering my one-year-old daughter.

I've finally gotten around to starting a blog and most entries will probably be reviews on different varieties of diapers and natural/organic baby products and the ocassional mom-thing.




Friday, September 17, 2010

Diaper Rash

Last week my daughter's hiney was a horrible mess of red bumpy patches. Yes, it was the dreaded-slightly yeasty diaper rash.
I use mostly Bumgenius pocket diapers on her so rash cream is a no-no...Which is heart breaking when I open a diaper and see her ouchy bum and know that cream would be so soothing...But I really didn't want to ruin her rather new stash of pocket diapers...especially at 12-25 bucks a pop.
So I caved. I opened up my package of Flip disposable inserts yesterday and slathered on the Balmex (it's not an all natural product...but Oh.My.God does it work!) Guess what? Her rash is gone today.
I guess real life really does demand options now and then...which is almost word for word the Flip slogan. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment