Thanks for stopping by!

So I'm a young mom, very interested in putting forth my greastest effort to better myself, my family and my planet. This quest (and chronic diaper rash) lead me to begin cloth diapering my one-year-old daughter.

I've finally gotten around to starting a blog and most entries will probably be reviews on different varieties of diapers and natural/organic baby products and the ocassional mom-thing.




Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Diaper Junction Gift certificate giveaway

http://www.clothdiaperblog.com/cloth-diaper-blog-super-stash-giveaway/

so diaper junction is doing this giveaway-I want to win!!!
check it out, enter before the first week of Octboer!


what would i buy with a 500 dollar gift certificate for cloth dipes?
i'd get a couple of all the dipes i haven't tried- happy heiny, baby kicks, rumparooz (though i do have one coming in the mail!!) and *drumroll* swaddlebees...they're so damn expensive but get great reviews and have gorgeous patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment